Monday, September 17, 2012

38 weeks

This has been a rough week for me.  We got a lot of rain and my allergies have really taken a toll on me…Not to mention being short of breath and the heartburn.  Overall I don’t think the week has been that bad, it’s just been the roughest out of my pregnancy.








How Far Along: 38 weeks on 9/12/12
Baby Updates:  Scarlett now has a firm grasp and organs are mature for outside the womb.
Size of Baby: She’s getting heavier by the day and is approximately 7 pounds now and 19.5 inches long!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Total weight gain of 30 pounds
Maternity Clothes: All maternity. I’ve started to notice a few of my shirts are getting a little short in the front also. 
Gender: Miss Scarlett
Movement: Frequent and she still loves to keep either a leg or arm stretched out…it feels like I have a knot in my side, but it’s her!    
Sleep: Okay…I wake up once or twice a night but otherwise no complaints.
What I miss: Being able to get out of bed on my own all the time…or not needing assistance getting out of the bath tub! I can do it, it is just easier if Shane gives me a hand.
Cravings: Cookies, sundaes, chocolate, and cream soda
Symptoms: Still bad heartburn…And my toes swell now. My fingers and ankles seem fine…I am still able to wear my wedding ring…
Best Moment this week: Feeling her move constantly! I took a video of her while Nora Jones music was playing and I was drinking ginger ale and she was having a party! We also found a glider this week and Shane got it all assembled- I’m in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment