We have been working like
banshees trying to get the new house in livable condition, so sadly the blog
became slightly deprived. I will say we
did keep up with taking the pictures timely, and I was only slacking on my
blogging.
This was taken after a long
and hard night of work…Don't judge :)
How Far
Along: 31 weeks on
7/25/12
Size of
Baby: She’s now weighs about 3.3 pounds, is 16-18 inches long and the
size of a small melon.
Baby
Updates: She can
turn her head from side to side and her body is beginning to plump out as
needed fat accumulates. Her brain is almost fully developed and she’s moving
around a lot more.
Total Weight
Gain/Loss: I'm up
another pound this week :(
Maternity
Clothes: I still wear
my workout capris frequently, but my tops, jeans and shorts are all maternity…I
also stick to my maxi dresses. I did find two pairs of dress pants for work the
other day…I can’t believe school is so close to starting back!
Gender: Girlie Girl, Miss Scarlett Camille
Movement: She’s so active these days moving constantly but
I think they are still fairly light. Only a few have made uncomfortable or jump
a little.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Not having the feeling of needing to pee every
time I stand.
Cravings: Sweets. It doesn’t really matter what, blizzards,
the Chic Fil A Cookie Sundae, chocolate candy. They all sound wonderful.
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness. With all the hard work we have
been putting in on the house I find myself tiring much faster than I used to.
Best Moment
this week: Seeing the
progress on our house truly begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment