I can’t believe I only have 12 weeks to go. It seems as though
the second trimester totally flew by! I
am also suddenly realizing that these last few months are going to be nothing
but hectic! We are scheduled to close on our house next Friday, so we will be
working hard to get that place move in ready.
On top of that we have childbirth class and have to get this house ready
for renters! Shortly to follow I will be back at work for the school year…then
baby!
How Far
Along: 28 weeks on July 4th
Size of Baby: She’s the size of a small cabbage and weighs
about 2 ½ pounds.
Baby
Updates: She can now
distinguish the difference between Shane’s voice and mine; additionally, her
movements are becoming more noticeable and intense as her space becomes more
limited.
Total Weight
Gain/Loss: I am
thrilled there has been no new gain this week! So we are still at 22! (The
doctor kindly recommended some healthier options to my ice cream)
Maternity Clothes: All
maternity pants and most shirts…and my bra extender
Gender: GIRL!
Scarlett Camille
Movement: Mostly, morning, night, or when I am sitting
down.
Sleep: I'm sleeping well through the night, again it’s
the whole falling asleep part that is the problem.
What I miss: Sleeping without a pillow between my knees…because
I don’t need one.
Cravings: Ice Cream and Mexican food.
Symptoms: Achy Breaky Back
Best Moment
this week: Passing my glucose test! Seeing the house transform for our baby
shower on Sunday, July 15th has been amazing as well…I think we are
ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment