I couldn't believe how fast the time went after getting home; heck our hospital
stay flew by even. Having Scarlett in
our home has certainly been an adjustment, but I think having my mom stay with
us the first week made it a much smoother transition.
I can’t
deny it, there have been many sleepless nights, but I am in love. We find ourselves already laughing at things
that are not funny at the time, i.e. being pooped on, so I imagine we will look
back at these days fondly!
Since leaving the hospital...
We have mostly stayed in but had many visitors...Including her future BFF Savannah!
We went to the doctor and found out she was only an ounce and a half under original birth weight after only 3 days of leaving the hospital! AND lost her umbilical cord at the office!
Which meant she could have her first bath...
A few days later we got newborn pictures taken...
In her down time she loves her play gym...
She's adorable and I can't wait for future play dates!
ReplyDelete