Tuesday, August 14, 2012

33 weeks


This past week I’ve been doing my best to get our house unpacked and less cluttered.  In the midst of that I have also tried getting Scarlett’s room organized, clothes and blankets washed, and overall just getting the house prepared for her arrival.  We have had piles and boxes everywhere, but it feels like day by day they are slowly starting to disappear!



How Far Along: 33 weeks on 8/8/12…I’m shooting for just 6 more to go!
Size of baby: This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark and will continue to gain approximately ½ pound a week until birth!  
Baby Updates:  She's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and her skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for her to fit through the birth canal.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 1- total of 24, based on my count…which I think isn’t too bad given that we did go on vacation and have been eating out a lot with the move.
Maternity Clothes: All maternity and I have been shopping for real maternity clothes…not more workout clothes.  I think I now have a few of the essentials to at least get me through a couple weeks of work.
Gender: Girlie Girl, Miss Scarlett Camille
Movement: She has been quite the active one this week! I can feel her shift around and push her little hands and feet out…especially since now I know where they are!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good, no major complaints here.
What I miss: Not getting out of breath or tired out so fast.  I have been trying to get so much done around the house that I find myself needing to sit down and have a little rest.
Cravings: Seafood! Being in Galveston I got to indulge in moderation J
Symptoms: Feeling the burn…in the back of my throat! Eating more Tums than what I ever have!
Best Moment this week: Escaping reality for a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment