So obviously I
got extremely behind on my posting, BUT I decided I would let y'all know where
we stand these days!
Weight: At her 9
month checkup she was 16 lbs 5 oz (20%) and 28” long (75%)
Eating: She LOVES
food and was recently cleared to eat meats! Lookout because we have a serious
carnivore on our hands-she just doesn't care for deli meat; I think it is the
texture.
Sleeping: She sleeps
all night and is down to two naps- 10 am and 2:30 pm
Diapers &
Clothes: We recently bumped up to a size 3 diaper- the Huggies fit good
around her little frame and they stretch in the back. She can wear 9 month pants because she is so
skinny but for the most part she is already in 12 month clothes because of her
length.
Skills: Scarlett is
a fast crawler that loves to pull up to stand and walks around her play table. Occasionally she will let go. Sometimes she will push her walk n’ play but
seems a little timid when doing it- the kid did not like her swing until she
was a good 2-3 months. I have a feeling
she isn't going to be the bravest when it comes to walking…or carnival rides.
Favorite
Things: Loves her play table, her Lightening McQueen car, her blue toys,
and keys! AND she is a total water baby! Loves the pool, the lake, the bath- it doesn't matter, if it's water she wants IN! Sometimes when Shane showers she even pulls the curtain back and starts panting excitedly!
Teeth: She has five- her fangs (no middle teeth yet), bottom two center, and a right cuspid.
Eye Color: It looks like she has Shane’s which is a brownish green depending on the light and what she is wearing.




No comments:
Post a Comment