It
is insane to think Scarlett will be here in 16 weeks! 16!
We finally won the bid on a house in the number one
area we were looking to live! We are pending getting the utilities turned on so
we can get the inspection completed. Should all go well we would like to move
end of July beginning of August! My
preference of course would be a month before staff development begins.
Next, I also got a phone call saying the crib my dad
ordered for us will be here Thursday which is super exciting as well! We can
get it set up and see how her bedding looks with it and I can finally get an
idea how the decorations will come together!!!
How Far Along: 24
weeks on 6/6/12
Size of Baby: She’s about
a foot long and weighs a little over a pound.
Baby Updates: She is
starting to get some hair on top of her head and her lungs are expanding and
she’s producing lung surfactant which will help to keep her lungs from
collapsing after birth.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: According
to the doctor’s scale I am up 16 pounds…meaning my scale is off by two… in my
favor J
Maternity Clothes: All
maternity bottoms or elastic. Shirts are a combination of regular and maternity,
thanks to Crystal letting me use a lot of her maternity wardrobe!
Gender: It’s a girl!! Scarlett Camille Shepherd
Gender: It’s a girl!! Scarlett Camille Shepherd
Movement: All the time it seems and
it feels like it is becoming stronger.
Sleep: I feel much more awake and have more energy than before! I’m
sure that will change soon…
What I miss: Having my old range of
motion and being able to lay on my stomach…oh and core strength
definitely. I was lying down on a pool
mat and needed my friend to help get me up.
Cravings: Chic Fil A and Froyo
Symptoms: Fatness, Hot,
Irritability
No comments:
Post a Comment